Eye shapes can be: Deep Set, Wide Set, Close Set, Asian, Hooded, Standard and Prominent. Each one takes a different eye shadow application. The makeup technique you use will mean eyes that turn heads, because they seem to ‘POP’ with color. Other eye looks will appear dull and detract from your otherwise beautiful face. Many women know their eye shape already. Do you know yours wholesale silk lashes ?
UlrchThe Hooded Eye is known for the upper flap of skin near the brow bone. That flap partially covers the eye ball itself, giving what some call ‘puppy-dog eyes.’ That sounds awful; but don’t worry. Some women are born with this tendency and others lose the muscle control as they age. Since they are thought to look sleepy, they are sometimes called Bedroom Eyes. That sounds a little better!
Recognize that your eye shadow technique will make a definite improvement. By following the make up tips for just the Hooded Eye, you’ll see a brightening of your face. It will open and appear more alert. Usually the beauty magazines will feature the Standard Eye only. Standard Eye makeup ideas won’t work for you.
What to do? Choose a light, medium, and dark eye color. Here are your Hooded Eye Makeup Application Directions:
• Light shade- use small amount under eye brow and along top lash line near inner corner of bottom wholesale silk lashes .
• Medium eye color- applied from the base of the top wholesale silk lashes over all of the hooded eye area
• Accent shadow color- applied on top of the medium shade from the middle of the eye outward and upward to the light shade under the brow.
• Use eye liner on top and bottom wholesale silk lashes to give enhanced definition away from the hooded area.
• Sweep more Accent color along the lower wholesale silk lashes , blending the liner.
Still need more individual help? Contact a professional. Your distinct eye makeup application will open your Hooded Eye shape. Blending and practice will take you from sleepy to sensational. It is well worth learning and using daily.
Lin Greene is a professional skin care and color specialist. She works with women like you, to give them the skin they love and colors that enhance their natural beauty.